Crucial 16GB Kit (16GBx1) DDR5 4800MHz SODIMM Laptop Memory
- Unlock the potential of your 12th Gen Intel Core laptop processors
- Harness blazing speeds and massive memory bandwidth
- Game at higher frame rates, run demanding software, and power through heavy workloads
- Compatible only with DDR5-enabled laptop, not DDR4-enabled laptops
( Cash on Delivery available within Metro Manila only )
Shipped through trusted couriers
7 days store replacement w/ warranty
Empower your next-generation, multi-core CPU on the go
Crucial DDR5 Laptop Memory has the high speed needed for the next generation of multi-core CPUs, but it’s not just faster than DDR4, it’s better¹. Multitask seamlessly, load, analyze, edit, and render faster — all with higher frame rates, significantly less lag, and optimized power efficiency over the previous generation². With Crucial DDR5 Laptop Memory, your laptop³ can harness blazing speeds that were once only possible with extreme performance memory⁴.
Faster processing and file manipulation
Crucial DDR5 Laptop Memory can empower your computer to transfer data 50% faster than DDR4 at launch, resulting in shorter load times, file transfers, downloads, lag time, and improved refresh rates⁵. Due to higher bus efficiency, DDR5 technology is not just faster than the previous generation, it’s better¹.
Responsive multitasking on the go
Crucial DDR5 offers 50% faster speeds than DDR4 at launch⁴, empowering laptop users with extreme performance right out of the box. Even more impressive, Crucial DDR5 Laptop Memory is optimized for enhanced performance and multitasking, not just during testing, but in real-world conditions². Opening more browser tabs and switching between apps now feels more responsive than ever.
Improved productivity with innovative channel architecture
Significant improvements to DDR5 channel architecture can help you get more work done in less time. With nearly 2x the bandwidth of DDR4, enabled by faster speeds, longer burst lengths, twice the banks and bank groups, two 32-bit channels, and improved refresh schemes, Crucial DDR5 still outperforms DDR4 with higher latency numbers⁶.
Optimized power efficiency
For improved efficiency and stability, Crucial DDR5 introduces on-module voltage regulation with a power management integrated circuit (PMIC), which was on the motherboard with older memory technologies. This results in improved signaling and cleaner power regulation for the modules (SODIMMs)⁷. Moreover, DDR5’s on-module operating voltage is only 1.1V compared to DDR4’s 1.2V.
Micron quality – tested reliability you can trust
Micron X Crucial — quality and tested reliability you can trust
As the vertically integrated consumer brand of Micron, Crucial is trusted by millions for reliability, performance, and compatibility. Unlike module assemblers, our unique relationship with Micron involves a deeper level of engineering that delivers powerful performance you can trust. When it comes to memory, don’t settle for less.
How to order at BenStore PC
1) Add item/s to your cart.
2) Proceed to checkout and follow on-screen instructions.
3) Select payment & shipping method.
4) Submit order. Done!
- For out-of-stock or order basis item/s, we require at least a 10% down payment that will be deducted from the total order amount.
- We don't require 10% down payments for a total order amount below PHP 10,000
- Store Pickup / Walk-in orders
- Nationwide Delivery
- Store Pickup via customer's courier (via Lalamove / Grab)
- Curbside Pickup via our designated customer car pickup area in front of our building
- Cash Payment In-Store
- Bank Deposit / Transfer
- COD (Cash on Delivery) for Metro Manila Customers
- Installment through credit card via store (BPI & Citi Credit Cards Only)
- Online Credit / Debit Cards through our website via Paypal
- Cash, Online Banking, and Over-The-Counters via Dragonpay
For more information, kindly visit our FAQs page, here.